Print Thread
Problem viewing reports on the screen #26746 07 Dec 06 02:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am currently using the Windows XP Home Edition (with modem: Robotics 56k). I installed ZTERM on this computer, which I use as the remote terminal. The ZTERM connection is working, but it has a few problems: 1) When I am trying to view reports on the screen, it does not scroll up like the previous version does, it just blinks one line of the report at a time at the bottom of the screen. 2) The F1 and F2 controls do not work.
The host terminal uses AM62 Metropolis and a baud rate of 9600. Everything is working properly with that computer. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.
-thank you-

Also: Before my Window XP Home Edition, I used to have Windows ME. I used a PC Vision for the connection. It worked perfectly for many years. Now, unfortnately, PC Vision does not work with XP, which is why I installed the ZTERM in the first place.

Re: Problem viewing reports on the screen #26747 08 Dec 06 10:21 AM
J
Jack McGregor Online Content
Online Content
J
Did you check to see whether the sequence Control+G followed by a numeric digit was supported as an alternative to the corresponding function key? If that works, then perhaps that might be a workaround for the function key issue.

Re: Problem viewing reports on the screen #26748 08 Dec 06 11:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The problem is the terminal driver/ Emulator. The best combination is to use FLWCOL driver and select CY350 as the Emulator.

Moderated by  Jack McGregor, Ty Griffin