Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
IRS ACA A2A BulkRequestTransmitter web service #28111 11 Oct 18 10:16 AM
V
Valli Information Systems Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Anybody out there using this system to transmit aca information? have the files and can upload individually but was hoping to use this service to transmit unattended to. before i delve into the SOAP world thought i check to see if someone else has already accomplished this thru ashell. thanks in advance

Re: IRS ACA A2A BulkRequestTransmitter web service #28112 13 Feb 19 11:51 AM
V
Valli Information Systems Offline OP
OP Offline
V
anyone willing to take this on as a paying proposition, i have the files all ready just need the soap envelope / encryption piece?

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p5258.pdf

Re: IRS ACA A2A BulkRequestTransmitter web service #28113 04 Mar 19 04:08 PM
J
Jack McGregor Online Content
Online Content
J
I'm curious if you made any progress on this. I did take a look at the spec, but there's a lot to read there and I've been pretty busy with other things.

I've helped a few others with projects like this, but what I've typically found is that the biggest time sync is access to tech support and to a test server that provides reasonable feedback. It's not unusual for there to be errors or ambiguities in the printed ref (despite what would otherwise seem like extremely formal documents, i.e. for credit card processing, insurance claims, etc.), or some kind of assumptions that aren't explicit, and then it takes days and dozens of phone calls, emails, etc. to get a simple answer.

Moderated by  Jack McGregor, Ty Griffin