Next Thread
Print Thread
LEO code generator #28729 15 Mar 10 11:15 AM
S
Stephen Funkhouser Online Content OP
OP Online Content
S
Hi Jorge,

I sent you an email on Friday (3/12/10) about writing my own code generator, and incorporating that into LEO.

Just checking to see if you got my message since I know there have been times when you didn't get my emails before.

Stephen Funkhouser
Diversified Data Solutions
Re: LEO code generator #28730 15 Mar 10 03:15 PM
J
Jorge Tavares - UmZero Online Content
Online Content
J
Hi Stephen,

Apologize but, indeed I didn't receive your e-mail, probably, because you didn't send it to my new e-mail, probably, because I didn't publicize it as I should so, starting with the e-mail:
tavares@umzero.com.pt
And, to make it clear, "UmZero" is my own company, that I'm running since last November, after leave Firmaware. "UmZero" is a one-person software house (me wink ), where A-Shell keep to be the star of the company and, obviously, Leo and the Editor are my development tools.
To what concerns supporting both, regarding Leo, I have full autonomy to make it run ahead but, regarding the Editor, Firmaware keep the authority over the product and I'll be the link between final users and them, who has the responsability for development. Besides there are adjustments still running, I'm positive regarding how things will be handled in the future.

With this said, and back to the initial issue, please, resend me your e-mail.

Jorge Tavares

UmZero - SoftwareHouse
Brasil/Portugal