Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
EXLIB on BitBucket #29041 18 Feb 15 06:35 PM
J
Jack McGregor Online Content OP
OP Online Content
J
Although I've stretched the meaning of "... will follow shortly", the EXLIB is now available on our BitBucket repository at

http://www.bitbucket.org/microsabio/exlib , where you will also find additional instructions on setup and use.

As with the SOSLIB (see previous post), you can access files and track changes by setting up Mercurial on your development machine, or you can use the online tools to browse the source and changes, and download the entire thing as a ZIP.

Re: EXLIB on BitBucket #29042 18 Feb 15 10:55 PM
S
Stephen Funkhouser Online Content
Online Content
S
FYI, for contributing via bitbucket without having to grant direct access to the repository (or emailing the patch) the typical "open source" model is for the contributor to fork the repository and issue a pull request.

Stephen Funkhouser
Diversified Data Solutions
Re: EXLIB on BitBucket #29043 19 Feb 15 10:53 AM
J
Jack McGregor Online Content OP
OP Online Content
J
Good point. I haven't actually tried that but will get to it, er... shortly?

My first priority was to just get it established so that the documentation could refer to examples without the prior confusion over how to get at them. And to eliminate the prior barrier to posting updates. Now I can update it easily and anyone can access particular examples, or get the entire set, with just a few clicks.

Re: EXLIB on BitBucket #29044 19 Feb 15 11:54 AM
S
Stephen Funkhouser Online Content
Online Content
S
It's great to have both SOSLIB and EXLIB available in one centralized easily maintainable place. I was just providing another option for how to contribute while maintaining a code review process.

Thanks for doing the leg work to put these repos together.

Stephen Funkhouser
Diversified Data Solutions

Moderated by  Jack McGregor, Ty Griffin