Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
d/t/eprint and mouse clicks #34121 10 Apr 21 09:51 PM
E
Eddie Parker Offline OP
OP Offline
E
I have quite recently ported my software to A-Shell although a long time AMOS user. We did a lot of work some years back developing an interface with AMOS and Windows using .NET. Now in A-Shell I have been exploring various Windows interfaces including mouse detection and enhanced screen input/output. I use my own version of INPUT/INFLD which, in conjunction with the applications allows the user to click around menus, data entry screens etc. I have found though that using the enhanced, proportional font, print statements d/e/tprint that the mouse click detection, on those parts of the screen, stops working. Any feedback would be appreciated. I have a simple, sample program to demonstrate this if required.

Re: d/t/eprint and mouse clicks [Re: Eddie Parker] #34126 11 Apr 21 10:26 AM
J
Jorge Tavares - UmZero Online Content
Online Content
J
Hi Eddie,
Welcome to the most fantastic group of developers and best support, in the world.
Congratulations for the decision to move to A-Shell, I'm sure you will see grear results in a very short time, if that's not yet the case.
Unfortunately I'm not the best one to talk about your problem because I use 100% GUI environment but, I'm sure Jack or others using it, very soon will help you fix that very quickly but, I couldn't fail the chance to welcome a new member.

Jorge Tavares

UmZero - SoftwareHouse
Brasil/Portugal
Re: d/t/eprint and mouse clicks [Re: Eddie Parker] #34145 13 Apr 21 09:39 AM
E
Eddie Parker Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Many thanks Jorge, the main thread of this issue is under Windows - printing section as I am new to the forum and posted my probelm twice ):

Moderated by  Jack McGregor, Ty Griffin