Next Thread
Print Thread
XTREE: Row width question #37211 18 Mar 24 03:50 PM
F
Frank Online Content OP
OP Online Content
F
Good Monday,

Here is a softball for you. All i want to do is increase the width (or I should say Height) of the grid rows for aesthetic purposes. There are no rows with multiple lines. Tried adding xtf_vary with itemlines=2,3... but no change. How can I code this? TIA.

PS: was there ever a change made that would allow the header row to be a different color?

Last edited by Frank; 18 Mar 24 04:39 PM.
Re: XTREE: Row width question [Re: Frank] #37212 18 Mar 24 05:13 PM
J
Jack McGregor Online Content
Online Content
J
If there are no rows with multiple lines, then you should remove the XTF_VARY option. In that case, setting XTR.ITEMLINES =2 should increase the row height by a factor of two. If that's too much, then -1 is probably your best bet (as the height for editable cells is normally somewhat taller than the height for static text). You can experiment with -3 thru -6 but on my high res monitor, I don't really see any difference between them.

As for the header color, no, unfortunately, that is one attribute of XTREE that does not appear to be colorable. The closest you can come to that is to eliminate the header entirely (set XTR.HIDEHEADER = 1) and then create a pseudo-header line (set Advanced Coldef Option HdrLines=1) which you can color using the row coloring mechanism.

Re: XTREE: Row width question [Re: Frank] #37213 18 Mar 24 05:16 PM
F
Frank Online Content OP
OP Online Content
F
Damn - had the wrong formula. Working now thanks. I will see how much of a pain it would be code my own header.

Moderated by  Jack McGregor, Ty Griffin